Tuesday, February 12, 2008

(1) INTRODUCTION

This is Feb. 12, 2008 and the beginning of my WHADDA YA THINK ? Weblog. This Weblog can be accessed at (feralpups.blogspot.com). GREETINGS, I am Con Yates living in Swansboro, NC. My wife Edith and I are Christians. My E-Mail address is CYATES1@ec.rr.com . If anyone is interested in exchanging 'FORWARDS' let me know and I'll add them to my ADDRESSES. I screen and scan all FORWARDS before they go out. I am opinionated and say what I believe. A difference of opinion and discussion are always welcome. TRUTH and OBEDIENCE to it is what will secure our Eternal Life. Rightly dividing the Word Of Truth (2Tim. 2:15) should be our goal and should take precedence over denominational Doctrine. No two thinking persons will agree on everything. It's OK to dissagree. Jesus will be the judge. (Phil. 2:12)-" Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling." This scripture is for 'Born-Again Christians'. Enough for now. Check me out now & then and BLOG me. Con

No comments: